Tuesday, September 11, 2012

The Nifty Thrifty Family Goes Disney

 Welcome

Welcome to the Nifty Thrifty Family Goes Disney Blog. I hope this blog  will inform you on how to do a Disney Vacation that will make you want to come back for years to come. There is so much that I want to share with you, from planning, saving, ride critiques and more.
I found my true love for Disney several years ago, when I took my husband and daughter for their first time. I was a teenager on my first visit. That was many years ago and we did not know that this type of vacation needed so much research.  Each day we set out to conquer each park. We did not know that Disney World was built on 35,000 acres (47 square miles) and that most people who go to the parks walk over 10 miles per day. Wow if we only knew what we know now.
After that vacation it took me about 15 years to go back to Disney World and that is when I found my true love for WDW. Instead of being that teenager who wanted to conquer all of the park and every ride in one day. I planned for a whole year to make a 3yr old little girls vacation perfect. I found my love for WDW the moment we walked down Main Street for the first time. I got to see Disney World thru a child's eyes and the first timers eyes. It was magical. Now I am a Disney Addict.

No comments:

Post a Comment