Thursday, November 8, 2012

Kona Cafe


Kona Cafe is a table service venue that is located on the second floor of the Polynesian Hotel’s Great Ceremonial House. I feel like this restaurant is over looked by guests when they are planning out their meal reservations. Until our last visit, I had overlooked it many times. I had only planned on my family eating breakfast there our last trip, but we ended up one night having supper there, due to the rain. (thankfully we were able to get a reservation). The food is an Asian theme and is it so delicious.  For Supper I would recommend their steak, the New York Strip, it will melt in your mouth.  For breakfast they are known for their cinnamon sugar Tonga Toast that is covered with banana’s. I did not try this, but the reviews are always great. I had the ham and cheese omelet and it was very good.  If you get a chance to dine here either for lunch or supper you can not leave with out checking out their pastry bar. They have a desert there that is called the Kona Cone, it has ice cream with hot fudge, m&ms, sprinkles and cotton candy all around this cone. Do I have your mouth watering yet…LOL? I highly recommend this restaurant.

Please note this is not a paid advertisement. I am writing only about my experiences dining at this restaurant, because I want to help my readers understand the planning stage of a Disney Vacation.

No comments:

Post a Comment