Thursday, October 18, 2012

Chef Mickey's





                                                                        Chef Mickey's

Chef Mickey's is one of the must dos on our family list every time we go to Disney. I usually try to schedule breakfast there for our last day. We feel this usually sets a good ending tone to our vacation. We usually do breakfast about 9:30 and then we walk over to the Magic Kingdom to finish out the day. Chef Mickey's has the fab 5, Mickey, Pluto, Donald, Minnie and Goofy. (Please note characters can change at anytime)

Chef Mickey's is an all you can eat buffet that is located on the 4th floor of the Contemporary Resort. This restaurant is very loud and very fun. It is truly a family oriented restaurant. As you eat you can watch the Monorail move in and out of the resort. You also hear the soft noise of the monorail to. Breakfast is an all you can eat with pancakes, eggs, biscuits, gravy cereal and all the ordinary breakfast foods that is American fare.

When you arrive at the restaurant usually you check in and just wait. There is has been times when we have waited and other times we have went straight back. Before you get officially seated your group will get a professional picture taken around the statue of Chef mickey with a plate being the background . Don't forget to hand the CM  your personal camera, because the professional picture prints cost.

When you are seated the characters make their round to each table. Don't think you are going to get a lot of time with the characters. usually it is only a few minutes. Our first visit our daughter was afraid of the characters so the characters kinda stayed a tad bit longer waiting for her to warm up to them. The last time we were there Goofy seemed to be in such a hurry that he was motioning us to hurry up. I will say that made me very mad and I would have saw a manager and said something but my daughter was having a blast. That has been the only time ever that a character has done that to us.
 I have heard that going between breakfast and lunch you may get to spend more time with the characters due to restaurant not being so busy.

 Another tip is to have your camera and autograph stuff ready.

Overall my family and I enjoy this restaurant. We have only went there for breakfast, but I hear the lunch and supper is great too. 

I have added some pictures below what the characters look like.




Here is me with Minnie Mouse.
Please note
All views are my own. This is a non paid view. I wrote this out of my love for Disney.

No comments:

Post a Comment