Friday, October 26, 2012

Disney Pin




Today I received a Disney Pin Code in the mail today. It was for up to 35% off hotel stay or free dining. I think Disney is teasing me. I only receive these pin codes when we don't need them. Why can't they send them to me when we actually have a trip planned.  When I saw the envelope today in the mail I knew exactly what it was. Why Why Why?
Okay so if you don't know what I am talking about, a pin code comes either thru mail, email or is placed by your name in the Disney system. No one knows how these things are generated out. A pin code is a special that is only offered to a select group of people at different times of the year for Disney property hotels.
If you would like to try for one these pins. I would suggest the following:

1) Sign up at Disney.com for an account

2) Browse and price vacation packages and saved them for the future on Disney.com

3) Go to Disney on a trip and stay on property

4) Sign up for Disney mailing lists.

Like I said before no one knows how the pin numbers are generated, trying the four steps above may or may not get you a pin. Good Luck. If you get a pin I would love to hear about it, so I can be so jealous of you...lol  If you know of any other ways of receiving a pin, please comment and let me know so I can add it to the list. I will give you all credit for your tip. I will place your link beside the tip :) Can't beat that for free advertisement. Hope you all have have a hot dog day!

No comments:

Post a Comment